If you are reading this, there is more than 25%* chance that this is a book that you MUST take home with you.
Read the following keywords one by one and as you do, observe what feelings arise:
SERVICE CHARGES; SINKING FUND; MAINTENANCE; MANAGEMENT OFFICE; COMMON PROPERTY; COMMON FACILITIES; STRATA TITLE; SECURITY; ACCESS CARDS; BY LAWS; HOUSE RULES; VISITOR CARPARKS; DEVELOPER; JOINT MANAGEMENT BODY (JMB); MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (MC); VOTING RIGHTS, AGM, PROXY, QUORUM, CORPORATE REPRESENTATIVE; ELECTION; OFFICE BEARER; AUDITED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS; COMMISSIONER OF BUILDING; STRATA MANAGEMENT TRIBUNAL
YES, any form of connection or curiosity you just experienced indicates a more than 50% chance that you will pick up this book NOW and pay at the checkout counter.
NOW, tick the following boxes as they apply to you:
1. I live or operate in Peninsular Malaysia
2. I stay or operate in a property with common property, common facility and a functional guardhouse with security guards
3. I pay a service charge and sinking fund
4. I deal with a management office (Developer, JMB or MC)
5. I own or rent or am about to buy or rent a property like that
While you were busy ticking off the boxes above, you may have heard a voice saying “OMG, this book is 100% for me!” Be my guest and PERMIT yourself to be informed and then to enjoy the optimum benefits of this prevailing model of community living – STRATA. That’s RIGHT!
*According to a parliamentary speech in December 2012 by a Minister, 1 out of 4 Malaysians live in a strata development in Malaysia.
#OMG #Strata #2.0 #edgeprop.my #churassociates